Capodimonte Porcelain Figurine signed Nico Venzo Girl with Mandolin
- This stunning figurine was purchased at the San Martino porcelain factory Italy in 1972 or 1973.
- The artist who created her was Nico Venzo an Italian Artist born in 1930 or 1938 ( I have seen both years) Born in Caprese Italy he studied sculpture at the Academy of Venice.
- It is signed on the back of the figurine as seen in photo number 5.
- In photo number 4 you can see the Capodimonte Logo a Blue Crown with the Neapolitan N.
- Capodimonte porcelain is considered the finest quality.
- The bottom also has 0/120 normally this would mean limited edition and only 120 of these figurines were made.